Bifurcated Axial Flow Fan
These Bifurcated Axial Flow Fan is recommended for high volume, low resistance systems. The fan can be installed at any angle in a duct line with its motor compartment isolated from fumes. For horizontal or near horizontal positions a drain plug can be fitted at the lowest part of the casing. Bifurcated Axial Flow Fans are direct driven axial fans where the motor is encased in a metal box to isolate it from the airflow.
- Energy efficient
- Sturdy construction
BF - Bifurcated Axial Flow Fan
- Wheel Diameter : 500mm - 1000mm
- PERFORMANCE : 1250 -73000 CMH upto 40MM WG SP,
- MOUNTING :In line duct and or wall mounting.
- APPLICATION :These fans are suitable for handling hot, corrosive and inflammable gases. Motor remain outside the air streem.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
Sales Office:-Plot No. X/852, Chand Mohalla, Street No: 11 Gandhi Nagar Industrial Area, Near Ramgareya Gurdwara, Delhi, Delhi, 110031, India