Product Code : ETIP
Cellulose PadsCellulose Pads For Chillers Cellulose Pads For Chillers for Poultry are used in most of the Poultry Farming and Poultry Industry. Poultry Equipment consultants and fabricators always trusts on economic and best cooling conditions with Cooling Pads. Evaporative Cooling Pads are made of fluted Cellulose Sheet those are glued together. Cellulose Sheet is treated with unique ingredients to achieve high cooling efficiency & degradation resistance. As hot air passes through the Evaporative Cooling Pads, a stream of cool and refreshing air is produced. Air Cooling Pad are developed to provide exceptional wetting properties and air flow to achieve optimum cooling capacity and maximum durability. Our Cooling Pads are your best choice. The Cellulose Pads For Chillers as a device that cools air through the evaporation of water. Cellulose cooling pads differs from typical traditional air conditioning systems and Evaporative cooling works by employing water's large enthalpy of vaporization.
- Sample Availability : Yes
- Supplier Product Code : ENVIRO TECH
- Competitive Advantages of the product
- On days when heat or humidity , excess pollen causes discomfort, people often head off to lakes or the seaside in search of relief. Evaporative air cooling is, in many ways, simulating the cooler conditions so often found at or near large expanses of water. It makes it possible to effectively cool factories, warehouses, offices and many other areas, When sitting in a breeze people feel cooler. The same is the case for Poultry Farming, where each and every Bird Life is considered equal to Human.
Main Markets/Key Customers:
- Poultry Farm, Greenhouse & Horticulture industry, Vegetable Storage,Mushroom Farming, Seed Farming, Floriculture, Poultry & livestock.
- Type: Air-Cooled
- Cooling Water: Industrial Water
- System Type: Open System
- Fans Species: Single-speed Fan
Sales Office:-Plot No. X/852, Chand Mohalla, Street No: 11 Gandhi Nagar Industrial Area, Near Ramgareya Gurdwara,, Delhi, Delhi, 110031, India