Double Deflection grilles are suitable for well, ceiling and duct applications. Grilles vanes in double deflection are individually adjustable. Grilles can also be supplied with non-standard frames/boarders as per the customer requirements.
Countersunk screw holes through flange concealed finings-see optional extras.
All single and double deflection blades are fitted through nylon bearings, which ensure that the blades remain firm once set in position and also removes the possibility of noise created at higher velocity through the grille. Sizing monogram is opposite.
Each grille is individually wrapped to ensure the product reaches you in perfect condition.
Non standard sizes available on request Painting to any BS or RAL color of your choice. FX/SD-Fixed blade (45Â° single reflection), single deflection CF-Concealed spring fixings.
- The blades are fixed by wire and adjustable from 0-180 degree, giving required controllable airflow direction.
- Choice of Vertical or Horizontal front blades fitted to customer requirements.
- Anodized or powder coated white, colour RAL 9010, 9016, other colours on request.
- Frame is curved.
- Fixing with SFR or visible screws mounting.
Material Used In Manufacturing:
Extruded Aluminium Sections/M.S. Sheets.
- Eproxy Polyster Powder Coated (Broken off White/Pure White/Ivory)
- Natural Anodised
- Other powder coating finishes available on request.
- Border and blades are anodized, aluminum
- Painted Finish-to any RAL or BS color.
Sales Office:-Plot No. X/852, Chand Mohalla, Street No: 11 Gandhi Nagar Industrial Area, Near Ramgareya Gurdwara, Delhi, Delhi, 110031, India