Dwyer EDPS-03-1-N Adjustable Differential Pressure Switch
Adjustable differential pressure switch, range .20-2.00" w.c., with M20 connection.
The Series EDPS Adjustable Differential Pressure Switch is designed for pressure, vacuum, and differential pressures. The dual scaled adjustment knob in inches water column and pascals allows changes to the switching pressure to be made without a pressure gage. The EDPS is available with settings from 0.08" w.c. (20 Pa) up to 16" w.c. (4000 Pa). The silicone diaphragm and PA 6.6 body make the series EDPS ideal for use with air and other noncombustible gases. The compact size, adjustment knob and meeting the UL508 standard make the EDPS the perfect choice for H.V.A.C. applications.
- Monitoring air filters and ventilators.
- Monitoring industrial cooling-air circuits.
- Overheating protection for fan heaters.
- Monitoring flows in ventilation ducts.
- Controlling air and fire-protection dampers.
- Frost protection for heat exchanges
Sales Office:-Plot No. X/852, Chand Mohalla, Street No: 11 Gandhi Nagar Industrial Area, Near Ramgareya Gurdwara, Delhi, Delhi, 110031, India