Sensocon USA Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter Series 251-01
The Series 251 wet/wet differential pressure transmitter utilizes a double diaphragm sensor technology that outperforms standard double sensor products in accuracy, reliability and static operating pressure. This differential pressure sensing technology offers 0.25% accuracy with static operating pressures up to 1000 PSI. The Series 251 features 316 stainless steel construction designed to meet NEMA 4X (IP 65) standards. The transmitter also offers exceptional field flexibility with a 5:1 turn down and comes standard with a certificate of calibration.
- Media compatibility: Gas and Liquids compatible with 316SS
- Accuracy: +/- 0.25% F.S.
- Over Pressure: positive - 2x f.S.; negative-1x F.S.
- Working Pressure: 1000 PSI (7MPa)
- Temperature Limits: Operating: -40Â° to 185Â°F (-40Â° to 85Â°C)Compensated: -4Â° to 158Â°F (-20Â° to 70Â°C)
- Thermal Effect: +/- 0.028% FS/Â°F (0.050%FS/Â°C)
- Stability: +/- 0.5% FS/year
- Power Supply: 12-30 VDC
- Output Signal: 4-20 mA, 2-wire
- Electrical Connection: mini DIN 43650
- Response Time: 100 ms
- Turn Down: 5:1
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4X (IP 65)
- Process Connection: 1/4" NPT female, optional 1/4" G
- Mounting Position Effect:0.1% F.S., can be corrected by zero adjust
- Model Number : 251-01 Range: 0 - 5 PSI ( 34.5 kPa )
Sales Office:-Plot No. X/852, Chand Mohalla, Street No: 11 Gandhi Nagar Industrial Area, Near Ramgareya Gurdwara, Delhi, Delhi, 110031, India