Ulpa Cells Filters
Ulpa Cells Filters are used in situations requiring high or very high level of purity. They are primarily designed as intake filters for low turbulence displacement flow clean room ceilings and clean workbenches.
Typical applications can be found in: microelectronics, semiconductor manufacture, medicine, chemistry, pharmacy, microbiology, film and magnetic tape production, compact disk manufacture, laboratories and the food industry.
- Low initial pressure drop
- High dust holding capacity
- High cost / performance ratio
- Wide range of standard sizes
- Individually leak tested
- Factory extruded, lockable type, 69 mm Aluminium casing
- Compact in size and light in weight
- Laminar flow for clean benches & other
- Clean room equipments
- Clean room applications
TYPE : Flange or Box.
CASING CONSTRUCTION : Galvanized steel / CRCA powder coated /Aluminium anodized/SS 304.
SEPRATORS : Corrugated Aluminium.
FILTER MEDIA : Micro fibre glass paper (Imported)
SEALENT : Polyurethane based
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
Sales Office:-Plot No. X/852, Chand Mohalla, Street No: 11 Gandhi Nagar Industrial Area, Near Ramgareya Gurdwara, Delhi, Delhi, 110031, India